Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Cream

So, thinking about the cream... I have been trying to identify the difference, and in it all would have to say it's God's presence and power working in and through me, the relationship I have with Him is where all the goodness comes from, so out of there that the meaning, strength and rest is. And out of all the 'biscut', it becomes richer and stronger as a result.

I went to a different church a few weeks ago which I really enjoyed. It had a similar atmosphere to the one I go to.. it wasn't slick, or perfect, but everything was done from the heart. One of the verses shared has stayed with me since then.

Psalm 127: 1-2 (NIV)

Unless the Lord builds the house,
    its builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
    the watchmen stand guard in vain.
In vain you rise early
    and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
    for he grants sleep to[a] those he loves.


Everything comes out of God's love and rest. Not labor and striving.

So a nice reminder to dig in deep with God, all over again:)

No comments: