Saturday, October 27, 2012

I don't know


Have you every said ‘I don’t know’ in a public situation? It’s an amazing thing to behold- the immediate and longer term implications. There are so many things I don’t know, and so many things of God that I wonder at and really, really don’t know. And I’m ok with that. But here and now, ‘we’ are supposed to have all the answers, the direction, the plan.

God is so beyond our understanding, and it’s challenging to walk into more of the unknown with Him. But it’s exciting too, liberating, and really special. I want to hold onto those moments tightly, but know too that they will not be held but received with open hands.

I don’t know what God is doing, but know it’s good. So glad for reminders, for seeing words received take shape, for being more deeply aware of his goodness.

It's an awesome wonder to behold to see God fill the unknown and see a glimpse again of his perspective, and understand all over again how awesome He is:)

No comments: